Jan 26, 2010

Cat bag

Small bag of lying cat.
Lying cat pouch

Cut cloth. Add seam allowance.
Cutting

Sew up each part except the opening.
Sewing

Attach fastener (20cm) and strap to the outer pouch.
Turn inside out.
Fastener

Stuff polyester fiberfill a little in the head.
Close the opening with ladder stitch.
Embroider the eyes, the nose and whiskers.
Cat face

Sew the head and the hind leg to the body. This leg becomes a pocket.
Pocket

Sew the end of the tail to the body.
Sew the lining to the fastener.
Liner

Pattern.
Pattern

8 comments:

EmilyKate said...

Incredible! I love its darling sleepy-eyes :o)

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Aww! I am loving your kitties! Thanks so much, I'll be linking.

Kathryn said...

This is super cute! This is going on my creative to do list. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Unknown said...

I love the little kitty and the way you showed us how it's made!

Raggy Rat said...

i didnt use your pattern, but afer i saw your i went and made this for a 13 year old girls birthday - hope you dont mind - her cat with the fangs just died,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/raggyrat/4358562665/

guy said...

merci beaucoup , c'est vraiment tres joli , et les images snt assez explicites pour que je comprenne , malgres que je suis nul en anglais , merci

Just-in said...

Wow, these are just super cute!

Cat Lover said...

I love your kitties! I have made 8 of your terry cats. They are very cute. I can't wait to try this!